College Board Opportunity Scholarships
You can earn scholarships for $500–$2,000 by completing individual college planning steps.
Each scholarship is open at certain times of the year, to help you plan your journey:
- Build Your College List: $500
- Get started by exploring colleges you’re interested in on BigFuture™.
- Practice for the SAT: $1,000
- Use Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® to get ready for test day.
- Improve Your Score: $2,000
- Show how practice pays off by improving your SAT score.
- Strengthen Your College List: $500
- Make sure your college list has a mix of academic safety, fit, and reach schools.
- Complete the FAFSA: $1,000
- Fill out the free government form to apply for financial aid.
- Apply to Colleges: $1,000
- Apply to the schools you want to attend.
- Complete Your Journey: $40,000
- Complete all 6 scholarship steps to be eligible for a $40,000 scholarship.
If you’re in the class of 2020 and attending high school in the United States, Puerto Rico, and other U.S. territories, you can complete the first step now. Build your college list for a chance to earn a $500 scholarship, and you’ll be eligible to win once you sign up for the program when it opens.
Click here to learn more: https://opportunity.collegeboard.org/