Danny Gutierrez Memorial Scholarship
- Major field of study must be in Engineering/Technical (ONLY).
- Must be a US Citizen or a permanent resident residing in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Applicants must be accepted or attending an accredited college, university, or vocational/trade school at the time the scholarship is awarded.
- Applications later than expiration date will not be accepted. Faxed applications will not be accepted.
- The NHCFAE Scholarship Selection Committee evaluates applicants on the following criteria: Education in Engineering/Technical Fields, Financial Need, Academic Achievement, Student Activities, Honors/Awards, Community Involvement, Leadership, Personal Qualities and Strengths, All decisions by the Scholarship Selection Committee are FINAL.
Deadline: May 1, 2020
Administered by: The National Hispanic Coalition of Federal Aviation Employees (NHCFAE) Scholarship Selection Committee
The Danny Gutierrez Memorial Scholarship was developed to assist minorities and females studying electronic and engineering majors, who need financial assistance to attend college. Each year, 1 scholarship is awarded to 1 individual who is studying electronics or engineering.
This Scholarship or Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.