Defensive Driving Scholarship
- Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States
- Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States
- Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than Winter 2019
- Winner is not based on financial need
- Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior
- Applicants must complete the required form in order to be eligible.
Deadline: May 31st, 2020
Administered by: DefensiveDriving.com
The Defensive Driving Scholarship is a scholarship awarded to a high school senior or college student based on meeting specific eligibility criteria.
The Defensive Driving Scholarship is one-time check-dispensed award to assist tomorrow’s leaders with their financial responsibilities with regards to furthering their education. Only one winner will be selected out of all applicants per scholarship year. Apply now!
This Scholarship or Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.