Would You Make the Military Cut?
Did you know that only one in four of all 17-24 year olds is fit to serve in the United States military?
Did you know that 71% of America’s 17-24 year old population would fail to qualify for enlistment in any branch of military service?
Rising levels of obesity, tattoos, and even ADHD medication use are the main reasons the majority are ineligible.
Would you make the cut?
- Must pass the Armed Forces Qualification Test (minimum score varies by branch and career field)
- No tattoos on head, face, neck, hands, fingers, or wrists
- No ear gauges
- No ADHD medication within the past 12 months
- No felony convictions (remember, there is no such thing as “sealed records” for the government!) No persistent illegal drug use
- No insulin-dependent diabetes
- No chronic headaches or migraines
- Must meet height & weight requirements