HACER® National Scholarship
- You’re a high school senior
- You’re a legal U.S. resident
- You’re younger than 21 years old
- You carry a minimum 3.0 GPA
- You’re eligible to attend a two- or four-year college or university with a full-time course of study
- You’ll disclose other scholarship programs that you’ve applied for
- You’ll enroll and attend an accredited institution in the academic year after your selection (verification needed, as scholarship funds are paid directly to the schools)
- You have at least one parent of Hispanic heritage
Deadline: February 5, 2020
Administered by: Mcdonalds
The scholarship recipients are selected based on: Academic achievement, Financial need, Community involvement, Personal qualities and strengths as portrayed in a personal interview, either in-person or by phone, Winners are selected by May-June. (Look for emails by mid-February to see if you are a semi-finalist.)
This Scholarship or Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.