HVACR Technician Scholarship
Eligibility: Must be enrolled in an HVACR training program at an institutionally accredited school.
Deadline: June 1, 2020
Administered by: The Rees Scholarship Foundation
The Rees Foundation accepts applications year-round, and has two review deadlines:
- Fall Semester Applications: October 1
- Spring Semester Applications: June 1
- Scholarship money will go to the school’s accounting department and will be credited to the student’s account
- Scholarship money may not be used for more than two semesters
- Unused scholarship money shall be returned to the Rees Foundation
- Recipients will receive a free Ready to Work test
You may now submit your Rees Scholarship application and transcript online through their website.
This Scholarship or Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.