Strom & Associates Annual Academic Scholarship
This scholarship is open to any US citizen or permanent US resident who will be enrolled in fall 2020 in an accredited community college or university (undergraduate or graduate), earning credits toward a degree (associate, baccalaureate, or graduate).
Deadline: July 15, 2020
Administered by: Strom & Associates Law Offices
Write an essay on the following topic:
If you had to submit a family member to a nursing home, what accommodations would you be looking for? Create a check-list of “must-haves” for the nursing home. It should include safety measures and aspects to avoid.
Please Implement The Following Criteria as well:
- The Essay has to be 1,500 words or less.
- Post the essay to your blog. This can be a student blog on your university website or your own personal blog.
- Include at least three “clickable” links to authoritative sources. At least one of these has to go to an article on Stromlawyer’s blog. We added some below to get you started. Feel free to use different posts from our blog archive.
- Please note that the link to Stromlaw.com must be “clickable,” meaning that it is not enough to simply cite to the post. (Quick tip: In order to make a link clickable, highlight the entire link, click “Command + K” on your keyboard).
- Be sure that you are listed as the author of the essay on the website and that the blog post is set to “public”.
- Only submit your own work.
This Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.