The Baptist Foundation of Alabama Scholarship
- Applicant is to be a bona fide resident of the State of Alabama.
- Applicant is to be a member in good standing of a Southern Baptist Church cooperating with the Alabama Baptist State Convention. (Seminary applicant is to be a member of a Southern Baptist church cooperating with the Southern Baptist Convention.)
- Applicant is to be classified as a full time student according to the school’s current catalog.
- Applicant must have and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- The Baptist Foundation of Alabama awards scholarships on an annual basis. All students must reapply each year. Scholarships are not renewable – Students must reapply each year to be eligible.
Deadline: March 31, 2020
Administered by: The Baptist Foundation of Alabama
The Foundation is proud to administer multiple scholarship funds established by generous donors interested in furthering the educational pursuits of deserving students. Every year, the Foundation awards scholarships to students meeting the criteria required by the funds available; these include awards for undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral programs of higher education. A student’s application IS NOT complete unless all documents are attached and the application is submitted no later than midnight, March 31. Students whose online applications are incomplete in any way after March 31 will NOT be eligible to be awarded a scholarship. All additional attachments postmarked after March 31 will NOT be considered eligible for scholarships.
This Scholarship or Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.