The MIT THINK Scholars Program
Award: up to $1,000
- You must be a full-time high school student (i.e. attending a public, private, or home
school) at the time of your application
- You must be a US resident during the 2019-2020 academic year
- US citizenship is not required; US citizens living outside the country are not
- One submission per applicant
- One or two students per project
Deadline: January 1, 2020
Administered by: The MIT THINK Scholars Program
The MIT THINK Scholars Program is an educational outreach initiative that promotes science, technology, engineering, and mathematics by supporting and funding projects developed by high school students. The program is run by a team of undergraduate students at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and sponsored by technology companies and educational organizations as part of MIT TechX. The program is open to all high school students residing in the United States. Students apply to the program by submitting a proposal for any novel science, technology, or engineering idea.
This Scholarship or Award is not hosted by Potential Magazine or its associates. Please direct any questions or concerns associated with the above content towards its original provider- links or contact information to the scholarship administrators are provided above.
Check out our full listing of college scholarships featured in our weekly Countdown to College (C2C) e-newsletter here.